Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Code of Honor Possibility  Vote_lcapCode of Honor Possibility  Voting_barCode of Honor Possibility  Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Code of Honor Possibility  Vote_lcapCode of Honor Possibility  Voting_barCode of Honor Possibility  Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Code of Honor Possibility

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh

Code of Honor Possibility  Empty
PostSubject: Code of Honor Possibility    Code of Honor Possibility  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Ok I am tired of people disrespecting others and using unrealistic things.

1. I was disrespected by some alex64 or something over something on Master Roshi PL-

Some human who joined 11/15/10 [this happened on the same day] Had a PL of 90k just cuz he had weighted clothing

Then I tell him its 1k since he joined today, then alex6443 says that Master Roshi had 36k PL

I tell Alex no he does not he had 139 the whole DB DBZ And GT series.

Then he starts cussing cuz he knows I'm right saying Shut the F*ck up and continues

No one respects the Ground rules on the Stickies so I am thinking to discuss with staff, and make a code of honor.

"He who shall complain will get a foot in their ass."

-Issaic
Back to top Go down

Code of Honor Possibility
Page 1 of 1