Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
How to train. Vote_lcapHow to train. Voting_barHow to train. Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

How to train.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aricin

Aricin

How to train. Empty
PostSubject: How to train.   How to train. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:10 pm

I'm suggesting that the way to train is to have a person with a power level greater than yours, any power level higher. They should go through a few phases of a training session, and the training session should last at least 30 minutes oocly. I think the power level can be decided by a moderator who checks on the training session, and if the player has seemed to learn the combat, and is able to use it on say a tree, their power level can get a basic move up.

Training alone can be done too, but you might want to get checked up on by a mod to see how you're doing, and the things you're doing aren't god mod.

I'm simply suggesting something, and if anyone wishes to add onto this, I would love your ideas.
Back to top Go down
USMP2

USMP2

How to train. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to train.   How to train. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:23 am

Aricin wrote:
I'm suggesting that the way to train is to have a person with a power level greater than yours, any power level higher. They should go through a few phases of a training session, and the training session should last at least 30 minutes oocly. I think the power level can be decided by a moderator who checks on the training session, and if the player has seemed to learn the combat, and is able to use it on say a tree, their power level can get a basic move up.

Training alone can be done too, but you might want to get checked up on by a mod to see how you're doing, and the things you're doing aren't god mod.

I'm simply suggesting something, and if anyone wishes to add onto this, I would love your ideas.

I agree 100%, this may sound stupid but maybe have a section on the forum where you record length and post screenies every 5 mins of it like screen shot every five mins
Back to top Go down
Force0fNemesis

Force0fNemesis

How to train. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to train.   How to train. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 am

Aricin wrote:

This is how it already is, ive trained Joshet, EJ and Eirith In character
So there powerlevels would be alot greater than what they were,
since my power was about 10 fold to them.
Back to top Go down
Aricin

Aricin

How to train. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to train.   How to train. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:28 pm

USMP2 wrote:
Aricin wrote:

I agree 100%, this may sound stupid but maybe have a section on the forum where you record length and post screenies every 5 mins of it like screen shot every five mins

I actually think that's a good idea, possibly Skyler will add this section, or a team of training people that will check on training sessions and on forums, go.

+100 pl to so and so for training with so and so.
Back to top Go down
USMP2

USMP2

How to train. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to train.   How to train. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:27 pm

Aricin wrote:
USMP2 wrote:
Aricin wrote:

I actually think that's a good idea, possibly Skyler will add this section, or a team of training people that will check on training sessions and on forums, go.

It would be nice so people couldnt just add to their PL when they feel like it if they just sit ooc most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Aricin

Aricin

How to train. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to train.   How to train. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:32 pm

USMP2 wrote:
Aricin wrote:
USMP2 wrote:
Aricin wrote:

It would be nice so people couldnt just add to their PL when they feel like it if they just sit ooc most of the time.

Yeah, I'm also thinking, if you do matches a lot, and normally scene a lot, you can get bigger power level boosts than just training.
Back to top Go down
USMP2

USMP2

How to train. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to train.   How to train. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:39 pm

[quote="Aricin"]
USMP2 wrote:
Aricin wrote:
USMP2 wrote:
Aricin wrote:

Aricin wrote:
Yeah, I'm also thinking, if you do matches a lot, and normally scene a lot, you can get bigger power level boosts than just training.

I like that, but just scening will get you no PL. This will be much easier to monitor and control once/if the rpg goes private. Im gonna bring this up to Skyler later would you back me up?
Back to top Go down
Aricin

Aricin

How to train. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to train.   How to train. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:55 pm

[quote="USMP2"]
Aricin wrote:
USMP2 wrote:
Aricin wrote:
USMP2 wrote:
Aricin wrote:

Aricin wrote:

I like that, but just scening will get you no PL. This will be much easier to monitor and control once/if the rpg goes private. Im gonna bring this up to Skyler later would you back me up?

Of course.
Back to top Go down
USMP2

USMP2

How to train. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to train.   How to train. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:13 pm

[quote="Aricin"]
USMP2 wrote:
Aricin wrote:
USMP2 wrote:
Aricin wrote:
USMP2 wrote:
Aricin wrote:

Aricin wrote:

Of course.
Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to train. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to train.   How to train. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to train.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Complaints/Sugestions-
Jump to: