Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Michaelio's Awesum Application Vote_lcapMichaelio's Awesum Application Voting_barMichaelio's Awesum Application Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Michaelio's Awesum Application Vote_lcapMichaelio's Awesum Application Voting_barMichaelio's Awesum Application Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Michaelio's Awesum Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buhjeezus

Buhjeezus

Michaelio's Awesum Application Empty
PostSubject: Michaelio's Awesum Application   Michaelio's Awesum Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Username: Michaelio

Sex: Yes, please. (Male.)

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: None.

Times you useually log on/off: I usually get on after school, which for me ends at 11am-Noonish. (Yay for being dangerous to myself and those around me.)

Why do you want to be in the RP?: Because i've been with skyler since he first opened the dbz rpg the first time. (First of like.. what, five now?) and stayed with it whenever he opened it again. AND I'M NOT BEING LEFT OUT DAMMIT.

How would it bennefit the RP?: I may not be the fastest roleplayer, but that's not really the point, izzit? I am literate and usually just let it slide if there is a dispute over something. I'd add overall quality to the rpg. Wink

Do you desire a high power level?: No. Not in the very beginning of my character(s), of course. I like starting off weak and working myself up.

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: Required? No. It helps, if you don't want to be a Krillin, of course, but it's not required. Hell, Krillin still managed to kick some ass from time to time.

What is your prefered race?: Human/Halfie

What does Emote Role Play mean?: Hm. I have to admit, I'm not familiar with the term's difference from how I usually roleplay. Guess you guys'll have to judge whether i'm DOING IT WRONG! or not.

Give an example how you would rp with someone:
-As I sit on the edge of the roof of this building, I sense a faint power level down the road.-
-I look over in that general direction, hoping to find some trace of who or what it is-
-I then see a silhouetted figure flying a bit low to the ground in my general direction-
-As the figure gets closer, I realize that the power level is incredibly immense, and what or whoever it is was miles away.-
-I then decide to get out of there, because I'd be utterly screwed if it came to a fight-

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL:
I do.

I'm actually gonna change his PL soon, lower it.

Race: Half-Saiyan

Estimated PL(After I change it): 3,450

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?:
7-8, I guess.

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?:

5.. xD

How much of DBZ have you watched?:

Most of the episodes in DB and DBZ, but none in GT 'cuz GT is shit and I don't consider it canon.

Why do you roleplay?: Because it's fun, and It's an outlet for my borderline insanity. Very Happy

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: Because DBZ is freakin' awesome.

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: One with lots of developement, character and plotwise. Not a giant amount of fighting, and especially not for no reason at all, unless a friendly spar.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?:
Noes.

If you aren't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react:
I will flip out and strangle skyler to death with his own intestines.

Refferals:
I've been gone for a while, so... none, except MAYBE skyler... Dunno though.
Back to top Go down

Michaelio's Awesum Application
Page 1 of 1