Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Chris Baltimore Kurisu  Vote_lcapChris Baltimore Kurisu  Voting_barChris Baltimore Kurisu  Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Chris Baltimore Kurisu  Vote_lcapChris Baltimore Kurisu  Voting_barChris Baltimore Kurisu  Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Chris Baltimore Kurisu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xBlade

Chris Baltimore Kurisu  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Baltimore Kurisu    Chris Baltimore Kurisu  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Username:MasterDaBeAsT

Sex:Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp:none

Times you useually log on/off:weekdays 4:30 - 7:30 weekends 8:00 am - 12:00 am for gettings on and 3:30 for off

Why do you want to be in the RP?:
Because i think that this RP owns
How would it bennefit the RP?: When i get my allowance i could donate to the game.

Do you desire a high power leval?:
Half and half if i dont have one its ok i can live

Do you think that a high power level is required to rp in a DBZ RP?:
Yes and No because people could be strong and it could be easier to conceal your power level when you have a small power level

What is your prefered race?:
Human
What does Emote Role Play mean?:
It means that someone attacks and the other person reacts.
Give an example how you would rp with someone:i go behind you or rush you, take a swing at you; if you dodge i would throw ki; then start flickering and swinging at you
Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL:
Human 40k-50k i earned through hard work spars and getting KO near death
On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?:
5 but i know i can improve on that
On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?:
about 6.5
How much of DBZ have you watched?:
I have seen most of the seires and one movie
Why do you roleplay?:
Because i tried and got hooked to it instead of a game were you play once and leave
Why would you roleplay in dbz?:
It is tied for my top anime/manga
What's the best type of scene in your opinion?:
A mello scene that can later in some other scene be a fight
Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?:
Yah facebook
If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react:
I would be a little mad but i'd just move on cause life goes on
Reffreals:
Joshet
Back to top Go down

Chris Baltimore Kurisu