Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Gigo -- Kranka . Vote_lcapGigo -- Kranka . Voting_barGigo -- Kranka . Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Gigo -- Kranka .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Gigo -- Kranka . Empty
PostSubject: Gigo -- Kranka .   Gigo -- Kranka . Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:21 am

Username: l3IGMIKE

Sex: Male .

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: N/A.

Times you useually log on/off: Week Days ( 4:30 pm - 10:00 pm ) -- Weekend ( Mourning - Till Night. )

Why do you want to be in the RP?: I like to Roleplay as characters in Dragon Ball Z.

How would it bennefit the RP?: Im a great roleplayer, and i know how to scene.

Do you desire a high power leval?: No.

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: No, if you know how to Roleplay, it should'nt matter.

What is your prefered race?: Namekian

What does Emote Role Play mean?: Taking turns with roleplaying.

Give an example how you would rp with someone: I really can't describe the scene, it depends on my characters mood.

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL: No, i don't already have a currently character.

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?: 7.5
(10 being detailed full bars, 1 being 3 word spam with typos)

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?: 8

How much of DBZ have you watched?: A couple of Episodes, ( DBZ, DBGT )
(Movies, DB DBZ DBGT, All episodes, only a few, Ect.)

Why do you roleplay?: I roleplay because its interesting and fun.

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: Dragon ball Z is a great roleplay.

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: It depends on how good and interesting it is.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?: No .
(if so please state it's adress, this is for personal reasons, being able to get a better adaption of what type of person you are.)

If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react:

Reffreals: EskimoPenguins.
(Other habbos that i can ask on how well of a roleplayer you are, as well as your manners.)
Back to top Go down
-Mayhem:

Gigo -- Kranka . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigo -- Kranka .   Gigo -- Kranka . Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:17 am

I like it, i think you are in.
lol!
Back to top Go down

Gigo -- Kranka .
Page 1 of 1