Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) Vote_lcapGokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) Voting_barGokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) Vote_lcapGokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) Voting_barGokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam

Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) Empty
PostSubject: Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!)   Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Habbo Name: Cisero-Verigi

IC Name: Gokenu (Fusion name is Rokenu, don't pay attention to alex2602's iC name he copied my fusion name)

Appearance Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) GT_Kid_Goku___Super_Saiyan_2_by_dbz

Race: Half Saiyan

Skill: Flight, Kaio Ken, Ki Blast, Power Up, Fusion Dance, Quick Move, Giant Ki Ball, (Personal made Moves, can't name them all!), and Great Ape Form.

History: (Don't feel like doing it due to doing it more than 2 times now, cause someone lied to me)

Items: Sword, Weighted Clothes, and Senzu Beans.

Back to top Go down
Alex26

Alex26

PostSubject: Re: Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!)   Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:22 am

Sam wrote:

IC Name: Gokenu (Fusion name is Rokenu, don't pay attention to alex2602's iC name he copied my fusion name)

Appearance Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) GT_Kid_Goku___Super_Saiyan_2_by_dbz

Skill: Flight, Kaio Ken, Ki Blast, Power Up, Fusion Dance, Quick Move, Giant Ki Ball, (Personal made Moves, can't name them all!), and Great Ape Form.

History: (Don't feel like doing it due to doing it more than 2 times now, cause someone lied to me)

Mate... Thats your fusion name with ONE person. You have plenty of more fusion names with other people.

Back to top Go down
-Mayhem:

PostSubject: ....   Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:00 am

Sam wrote:

Him copying your name, honestly doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!)   Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gokenu (Son of Goken. AGAIN alex2602 COPIED MY FUSION NAME!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Biographies-
Jump to: