Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
More rooms  Vote_lcapMore rooms  Voting_barMore rooms  Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

More rooms

Go down 
+2
Aricin
USMP2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
USMP2

USMP2

More rooms  Empty
PostSubject: More rooms    More rooms  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:45 am

We need to acquire more rooms for the rpg. I think we should try and get Korin's Tower/Kami's Lookout, and maybe Namek. Any thought on these rooms or others you would/would not like to see?
Back to top Go down
Aricin

Aricin

More rooms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More rooms    More rooms  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:00 am

USMP2 wrote:
We need to acquire more rooms for the rpg. I think we should try and get Korin's Tower/Kami's Lookout, and maybe Namek. Any thought on these rooms or others you would/would not like to see?

Well, since this rpg will be going private, I think we should wait and see if we need more rooms.
Back to top Go down
USMP2

USMP2

More rooms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More rooms    More rooms  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Aricin wrote:
USMP2 wrote:

Well, since this rpg will be going private, I think we should wait and see if we need more rooms.

True but were not sure of exactly how many people will be in it if it goes private. Namek may not be a necessity, but I think the tower/lookout would be good to have so we can have a guardian and maybe officially have dragon balls or something. Im just saying the if we had the tower and stuff it could lead to good scenes.
Back to top Go down
Bazoo90

More rooms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More rooms    More rooms  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 pm

USMP2 wrote:
Aricin wrote:
USMP2 wrote:

True but were not sure of exactly how many people will be in it if it goes private. Namek may not be a necessity, but I think the tower/lookout would be good to have so we can have a guardian and maybe officially have dragon balls or something. Im just saying the if we had the tower and stuff it could lead to good scenes.

I would most defiantly make good qualities rooms if needed I have so many spare furni hanging around I could put it to some use just ask me and I will surely get on it.
Back to top Go down
USMP2

USMP2

More rooms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More rooms    More rooms  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Bazoo90 wrote:
I would most defiantly make good qualities rooms if needed I have so many spare furni hanging around I could put it to some use just ask me and I will surely get on it.

show me what you have
Back to top Go down
Force0fNemesis

Force0fNemesis

More rooms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More rooms    More rooms  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:42 pm

USMP2 wrote:
Bazoo90 wrote:

show me what you have

I can make a little lookout, if that needs doing
Ive got the required kind of furni for that like.. royal kind of shit thrones, throne sofa's and stuff..
But yeah, i can make that.
Back to top Go down
Buhjeezus

Buhjeezus

More rooms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More rooms    More rooms  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:36 pm

HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER.
Back to top Go down
StraightKiller

More rooms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More rooms    More rooms  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Force0fNemesis wrote:
USMP2 wrote:
Bazoo90 wrote:

show me what you have

I can make a little lookout, if that needs doing
Ive got the required kind of furni for that like.. royal kind of shit thrones, throne sofa's and stuff..
But yeah, i can make that.

The other world contains about 20 rooms + Skylers two rooms = 22 rooms... and ya'll want more..'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More rooms  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More rooms    More rooms  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More rooms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Complaints/Sugestions-
Jump to: