Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Issaic  Garcia The RP known As Joshet Vote_lcapIssaic  Garcia The RP known As Joshet Voting_barIssaic  Garcia The RP known As Joshet Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Issaic  Garcia The RP known As Joshet Vote_lcapIssaic  Garcia The RP known As Joshet Voting_barIssaic  Garcia The RP known As Joshet Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Issaic Garcia The RP known As Joshet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh

Issaic  Garcia The RP known As Joshet Empty
PostSubject: Issaic Garcia The RP known As Joshet   Issaic  Garcia The RP known As Joshet Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Username: Joshet

Sex: Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: None

Times you useually log on/off: 4:00 Pm - 6:00 8:00- 11:00 Weekends/ Breaks- Anytime

Why do you want to be in the RP?: Due to the fact that I have nothing to do these days, the staff doesn't act like like complainers and the people here are nice.

How would it bennefit the RP?: Well I try my best as a staff member to solve problems, and I try not to complain, I also try to go with the scene as long as it is realistic.

Do you desire a high power level?: Well to be honest yes, I am on frequently and I am iC a lot, I do many FSSJ Scenes, I train for most of the time I'm on, and I try my best to gain a PL realistically.

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: Well yes, it makes everyone get stronger and makes their iC mind get strong as well, and it also makes this realistic like a changeling vs human [no exp at all] the human wins? I don't think so.

What is your prefered race?: Well I prefer myself to be a half saiyan, as I can RP well, and I think I fit well, as one.

What does Emote Role Play mean?: Emote Role play means to not spam, and be realistic. Emote RP also means to not cause fits or fights, and to agree on a realistic scene to keep the RP running

Give an example how you would rp with someone: During a scene- Hey man what's up [Person replies] Cool... And so on etc. etc.
During a fight- Person- -I would charge at you- -Sending a strong fist- Me: -I would be sent back by the impact of this punch- -Causing me to crater in the rocks-
Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL:
I have a character called Gendo Mutsoi, a Half saiyan and his Pl is about 250k

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?: I would say about 6-7 I do some detailed lines, but I do sometimes typo
(10 being detailed full bars, 1 being 3 word spam with typos)

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?:
I type kind of fast, maybe a 7

How much of DBZ have you watched?: Well On watch-dragonball.com My cousin and I watched all of Dragon Ball,skipped a few filler episodes Dragon Ball Z, and all of Dragon ball Gt fulling understanding plots, I have watched all the movies except the Turles Movie
(Movies, DB DBZ DBGT, All episodes, only a few, Ect.)

Why do you roleplay?: I roleplay because I was shunned from society "cry" Until I built my rep back, I still RP till this day

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: Because I am a huge fan of DBZ as a child not being able to watch it since I didn't have cable, I still was a fan of DBZ and tried to pick up info from the Conversations with my friends

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: The best type of scene is a scene where two friends clash. Exploding all their emotions, showing no remorse and fighting for different causes.
i.e Master Roshi and Master Shin during DB they met again when their pupils faced off.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?:
(if so please state it's adress, this is for personal reasons, being able to get a better adaption of what type of person you are.)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001845582660#!/ Had to make a new one my old one was disabled

If you aren't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react: Well since I got to know the staff here so well I got to learn its nothing if I don't get chosen. I know it is based on fair decisions and made for the wellness of the hard working staff. I would probably say "iight it's your decision, Pm me now and then."

Reffreals:
(Other habbos that i can ask on how well of a roleplayer you are, as well as your manners.)
Well I don't really know I have a few friends that quit recently, they thought I did good, but I would have to say ask someone like the following: Ronnoc, or MasterDaBeast, some others, and Maybe -EJ [he RP's well] -Ultimaterush, and Bazoo

Thanks for viewing
"Time for me to hit the sack send me back this is yours the true man this is Issaic
Back to top Go down

Issaic Garcia The RP known As Joshet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Accepted Roleplayers-
Jump to: