Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
My Appy Nigs. Vote_lcapMy Appy Nigs. Voting_barMy Appy Nigs. Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

My Appy Nigs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alexander

alexander

My Appy Nigs. Empty
PostSubject: My Appy Nigs.   My Appy Nigs. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Username: Alex6443

Sex: Malez

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: Erm just my Alex6443 of l33tness nd pwn@ge!

Times you useually log on/off: 4:30-10:00 lastest: 12:00 - 11:00 (gots that school man)

Why do you want to be in the RP?: To hang out with the friends i've made. To keep sceneing as I am , because I really enjoy it also because the roleplay is alot of fun.

How would it bennefit the RP?: I'd try my hardest to have amazing scenes. Put my bst effort into making the roleplay more better scene wise.

Do you desire a high power leval?: Kinda Sorta. I'd want a power level not to weak but not godmodly high.

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: Not really. Power Level just tells how strong your ki is to me. Anyone can have a High Power Level and still get their ass kicked..

What is your prefered race?:Bio-Andriod, Konatsa-Jin, Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Namek.

What does Emote Role Play mean?: Allow another roleplayer to have time to dodge, avoid attacks instead of countless spam also to have more detailed scenes, Roleplay realistically.

Give an example how you would rp with someone: Them: -Sending a fist down to your jaw with force-
Me: -Allowing them to do this i'd be sent back here, recovering i'd slide and regain balance-
Them: -Rushing at the child here, i'd dive at him-
Me: -Sending my fist out to their jaw as they lunge at me-
Basically detailed, Getting hits in, gettign hit dodging here and there. Countering their moves. Not always using epic ki abusing moves.

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL: Half Saiyan 90k - 100k ( Earned Through Fucking Training Nonstop, Sparring, Death scenes with Saiyans amazing more pwoer elvel than mine. So Don't Give me Shit Bout` My Power Level, Thank You <3)

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?:4-5 I'm abit washed-up rusty improving as I roleplay with the people at the rpg ( Eirith, ForceofNemesis, Kev, them three make we wanna type ALOT better consdiering their lines. )
(10 being detailed full bars, 1 being 3 word spam with typos)

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?: erm... 6-7.

How much of DBZ have you watched?:
(Movies, DB DBZ DBGT, All episodes, only a few, Ect.) I've seen the series a REALLY long time ago i don't fully rememeber it but i'm re-watching episodes to get back in tune with the series and learn more how to properly roleplay at the rpg.

Why do you roleplay?: Because its fun and entertaining.

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: As any roleplayer would.
Walk around, socalize icly whatever comes up comes up. Train daily, Sparr daily. Get into epic fight scenes.

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: One where people dodge attacks, Take in hits, Counter peopls moves. Also some dialogue scenes just talking, powering up instead of straight foward action.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?:
(if so please state it's adress, this is for personal reasons, being able to get a better adaption of what type of person you are.) No, Because my parents think Facebook, Myspace and etc have to many pedofiles and virus due to my last time having a social profile my computer was fried and had to buy a new comp.

If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react: Fine, Sad i'd miss out on the roleplay but its mkay. Better if better roleplayers take my spot if so.

Reffreals:
(Other habbos that i can ask on how well of a roleplayer you are, as well as your manners.)
Anyone??
( Especially Bazoo x] )

Back to top Go down

My Appy Nigs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Accepted Roleplayers-
Jump to: