Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
-Mayhem: [Chris Q.] Vote_lcap-Mayhem: [Chris Q.] Voting_bar-Mayhem: [Chris Q.] Vote_rcap 
USMP2
-Mayhem: [Chris Q.] Vote_lcap-Mayhem: [Chris Q.] Voting_bar-Mayhem: [Chris Q.] Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

-Mayhem: [Chris Q.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Mayhem:

-Mayhem: [Chris Q.] Empty
PostSubject: -Mayhem: [Chris Q.]   -Mayhem: [Chris Q.] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Username:
-Mayhem:, final-cloud

Sex: Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: final-cloud

Times you useually log on/off: not sure, usually at night.

Why do you want to be in the RP?: I really want this DBZ rp to stay, and i love the fact thats it's emote and everything is fair.

How would it bennefit the RP?: I am a great rper, and i am also a fair rper.

Do you desire a high power leval?: Yes.

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: Not really.

What is your prefered race?: Saiyan

What does Emote Role Play mean?: I don't know for sure, but i belive where it is slow rp, and where the two or more rpers in the scene agree to what is going to happen.

Give an example how you would rp with someone: *I would walk down to the man, smiling waving to him aswell* Fighting- *I dash down to the person, swinging my right fist down to his jaw*

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL: Saiyan 350k pl

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?:
10 no doubt.

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?:

How much of DBZ have you watched?:
I watched it all the time when i was about 9 years old, i was inlove with it. But now i have a faint memory of it. and is going to order the whole series from netflix, cha ching. Very Happy

Why do you roleplay?: I do it out of boredom, like a second life.

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: Oh i loved it as a kid, and i want to make my own story, and character in the dbz rpg.

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: Like the fight scene, where it determines your life, or death, or a loved one.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?:
Not yet, going to make one soon.

If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react: I would accept it, If i could, i would try it again, because i really love to be in this rpg.

Reffreals:
Bazoo90, Alex6443
Back to top Go down

-Mayhem: [Chris Q.]
Page 1 of 1