Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Kris' appilication Vote_lcapKris' appilication Voting_barKris' appilication Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Kris' appilication Vote_lcapKris' appilication Voting_barKris' appilication Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Kris' appilication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samerightshark

Samerightshark

Kris' appilication Empty
PostSubject: Kris' appilication   Kris' appilication Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Username:Samerightshark

Sex:Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp:N/a

Times you useually log on/off: 10:00p.m

Why do you want to be in the RP?: Its The Only DBZrpg out right now

How would it bennefit the RP?: Make scenes better

Do you desire a high power leval?: I'm would say about 10-19k

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: Its a decent power leval

What is your prefered race?: Kai,namekian,or Saiyan(buts im was taken off)

What does Emote Role Play mean?: Describe with words that show action

Give an example how you would rp with someone: - i would clap my hands together now, i begin charging my ki- -i would then send my palm out,aiming towards you now- -firing it off, with great speed- -rams the unkonw man with great force now -

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL: Human , Pl: 1120

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?: 6.3

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?: 6.6

How much of DBZ have you watched?: Dragon Ball z, Gt , Kai ,

Why do you roleplay?: To kill time and its fun

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: to have fun enjoy it

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: where too powerful saiyans have a brawl and discover they can go SSJ and use it in the right way
facebook: King Kris Roberts

If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react: Aww well i tried ill try again if so is aloud

Reffreals:-UltimateRush, Joshet, Reaper199, Wireless, and Mark626
Back to top Go down

Kris' appilication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Accepted Roleplayers-
Jump to: