Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Vote_lcapMy Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Voting_barMy Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Vote_rcap 
USMP2
My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Vote_lcapMy Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Voting_barMy Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buhjeezus

Buhjeezus

My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Empty
PostSubject: My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi   My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Kinshoukame Roshi
Habbo Name: Michaelio
Char Age: 15
Character Power Level: 2,050
Immediate Family:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Roshi ----- Launch? Weird Mermaid lady? ?!?!?!?! (You'll never know who it is. MUAHAHAHA!)
|
|
Akane Roshi -- Mila Ronin
|
Sera Roshi -- Lukei Skaiwalkeru
|
Kinshoukame Roshi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkk1Z03WQeUuL77YFOQcaD8u_WUSciH10KGEz58-atHdiGX3yd (OOOOOOHHH SNAAPPPPPP! IMAGE WIN!)

Themesong: Themesawng

Personality: Unfortunately, he is quite like his great-grandfather. He is quite an.. ahem.. active womanizer. He has a laid back, relaxed personality, but like his predecessor, is quick to anger.

Techniques:

Turtle Destruction Wave (Kamehameha): A powerful technique passed down within his family for generations, where one makes several hand motions, while building Ki. Once enough Ki is built up, it is released, in a devastating white and blue beam of doom.

Ki Blast: A generic Ki blast, most people who can manipulate Ki can, to some degree, use this technique.

Flight: Hurr durr durr, you really need a description for this?

Turtle Fighting Style: This is the fighting style used by master roshi and his students, as well as his predecessors. The key is not the fighting in itself, but the training. It is designed to put the student past their normal human limitations. Needless to say, it is very rigorous. And what is more, it must be done while wearing weighted turtle shells. Its most notable feature is the fact that its stances are usually open and full of holes, but compensated by the brute strength and speed of the user.

Ki Weapons: This is a skill unique to Kenny, meaning he invented it. He can form his Ki into a few different weapons, and those are listed below:

Ki Spear/Javelin
Ki Sword
Ki Nunchaku

Back to top Go down
Aricin

Aricin

PostSubject: Re: My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi   My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:57 am

The picture made the bio. x]
Back to top Go down
USMP2

USMP2

PostSubject: Re: My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi   My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Buhjeezus wrote:

Ki Weapons: This is a skill unique to Kenny, meaning he invented it. He can form his Ki into a few different weapons, and those are listed below:

Ki Spear/Javelin
Ki Sword
Ki Nunchaku

I would run the ki weapons idea past Skyler before using it unless you already talked to him.

also
My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi 120px-YoungRoshi%26Goku
Pedo

good day
Back to top Go down
Buhjeezus

Buhjeezus

PostSubject: Re: My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi   My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Can't believe nobody's said anything about the themesong. xD
Back to top Go down
Buhjeezus

Buhjeezus

PostSubject: Re: My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi   My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:29 am

Am sorry, deleting this bio. :'(

BEGONE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi   My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Second Bio: Kinshoukame "Kenny" Roshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Biographies-
Jump to: