Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
This is bullshit... Vote_lcapThis is bullshit... Voting_barThis is bullshit... Vote_rcap 
USMP2
This is bullshit... Vote_lcapThis is bullshit... Voting_barThis is bullshit... Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

This is bullshit...

Go down 
+2
Aricin
Anthony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony

This is bullshit... Empty
PostSubject: This is bullshit...   This is bullshit... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:12 am

I've posted by biography for my character 2 times already! I post it at night, someone replies, i reply back. I go to sleep and wake up to see my bio has "dissapeared". I calm myself and decide to spend another 20 min of my life making another bio and i wake up to see it gone. I know it's not my self deleting them because people reply to them regularly. If my bio is declined, how about you reply declined in my bio and give me 3 days to remove it myself. God damn, what kind of staff is running this roleplay, anyways..?

-.-
Back to top Go down
Aricin

Aricin

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit...   This is bullshit... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:03 am

Anthony wrote:
I've posted by biography for my character 2 times already! I post it at night, someone replies, i reply back. I go to sleep and wake up to see my bio has "dissapeared". I calm myself and decide to spend another 20 min of my life making another bio and i wake up to see it gone. I know it's not my self deleting them because people reply to them regularly. If my bio is declined, how about you reply declined in my bio and give me 3 days to remove it myself. God damn, what kind of staff is running this roleplay, anyways..?

-.-

Staff - Some little shit called snopeeman who doesn't like to come on much

One of my friends, -mayhem

A good mod, usmp2
A little shit called peter-adair
Some kid named Ienzu, he does nothing but sit in the main room
Demorta - Jae, good friend of mine
Starfox334 - Dunno him, probably a noob though
Alex2602 - Decent
elliotsomeshit - sounds like epic fucknoob
zachhawkins1 - Idk him, but he's king fucking kai, so I guess he's good, and then we have mark, he's both right and wrong..

There's also Josh, and he's kind of annoying.
Back to top Go down
USMP2

USMP2

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit...   This is bullshit... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Anthony wrote:

-.-

I think it was deleted because of your powerlevel/s, but Im not positive on the reason or who deleted
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit...   This is bullshit... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:21 pm

USMP2 wrote:
Anthony wrote:

-.-

I think it was deleted because of your powerlevel/s, but Im not positive on the reason or who deleted

Once again, give me time to edit my biography and let me fix it up. Like 3 days to fix it or it gets deleted. they cant just delete it when someone put their hard work into it. thats bull shit.
Back to top Go down
Josh

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit...   This is bullshit... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Aricin wrote:
Anthony wrote:

-.-

A good mod, usmp2
Alex2602 - Decent
zachhawkins1 - Idk him, but he's king fucking kai, so I guess he's good, and then we have mark, he's both right and wrong..

Ok I'm annoying? Well, get your facts straight I must have been playing around the day you see me acting up, or I could have been bored. And if you don't want to see me when I'm serious. P.S. I don't even talk to you,
Back to top Go down
Ienzu

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit...   This is bullshit... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Aricin wrote:
Anthony wrote:

-.-

A good mod, usmp2
Alex2602 - Decent

Your kind of an Ass i don't sit in the fucking main room, maybe every time YOU see me i might be in the main but that doesn't mean that's all i do i sit in the main when I'm about go outside and sometimes after i get done RP'ing with someone. So how about you learn my name first of all which would be Kyle. and second of all I never fuckin see you around, ever ! I've seen you maybe once.
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit...   This is bullshit... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Ienzu wrote:
Aricin wrote:
Anthony wrote:

-.-

A good mod, usmp2
Alex2602 - Decent

Your kind of an Ass i don't sit in the fucking main room, maybe every time YOU see me i might be in the main but that doesn't mean that's all i do i sit in the main when I'm about go outside and sometimes after i get done RP'ing with someone. So how about you learn my name first of all which would be Kyle. and second of all I never fuckin see you around, ever ! I've seen you maybe once.

You all not fucking helping..? -.-
Back to top Go down
Aricin

Aricin

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit...   This is bullshit... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Josh, if you're joshet, you literally said you'd be annoying if I didn't train you,

Take a joke?
Back to top Go down
durpa

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit...   This is bullshit... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Aricin wrote:
Josh, if you're joshet, you literally said you'd be annoying if I didn't train you, as for Ienzu, I don't have much to say for your prick ass.

You train just fine, i've seen.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is bullshit...   This is bullshit... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is bullshit...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Complaints/Sugestions-
Jump to: