Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Character roles in the plot Vote_lcapCharacter roles in the plot Voting_barCharacter roles in the plot Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Character roles in the plot Vote_lcapCharacter roles in the plot Voting_barCharacter roles in the plot Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Character roles in the plot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buhjeezus

Buhjeezus

Character roles in the plot Empty
PostSubject: Character roles in the plot   Character roles in the plot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:56 pm

I think that there should be a kind of central plotline, since that the RPG is going private, and we're going to have less members. I want to be the krillin type character with my roshi descendant if we do. You know, like the comic relief good friend of the main character. But unlike krillin himself, I'm not gonna fall behind and be all crappy near the middle, and i'm certainly not gonna die four times.
Back to top Go down
durpa

PostSubject: Re: Character roles in the plot   Character roles in the plot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Buhjeezus wrote:
I think that there should be a kind of central plotline, since that the RPG is going private, and we're going to have less members. I want to be the krillin type character with my roshi descendant if we do. You know, like the comic relief good friend of the main character. But unlike krillin himself, I'm not gonna fall behind and be all crappy near the middle, and i'm certainly not gonna die four times.

i think you should use a timezone far away from the normal characters?
Back to top Go down
Buhjeezus

Buhjeezus

PostSubject: Re: Character roles in the plot   Character roles in the plot Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:16 am

Quote :
i think you should use a timezone far away from the normal characters?

..... Wha?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character roles in the plot   Character roles in the plot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character roles in the plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Complaints/Sugestions-
Jump to: