Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Kid Grales turns thirteen ! Vote_lcapKid Grales turns thirteen ! Voting_barKid Grales turns thirteen ! Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Kid Grales turns thirteen ! Vote_lcapKid Grales turns thirteen ! Voting_barKid Grales turns thirteen ! Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Kid Grales turns thirteen !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentPanic

Kid Grales turns thirteen ! Empty
PostSubject: Kid Grales turns thirteen !   Kid Grales turns thirteen ! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 pm

** All over the city signs are posted on buildings and lamp posts honoring the thirteenth birthday of Kid Grales **
** In Grales family turning thirteen is a big deal. It represents the sprouting of adulthood, and responsibility **
** The paper reads: **

People of the towns !
I, Kid Grales, is having my birthday party today. Anyone is welcome, unless they are .. Evil ! It will be held at the forest at 1:30 PM EST. I wouldn't mind gifts, if you get what I mean.

Thanks,
Kid Grales
Back to top Go down

Kid Grales turns thirteen !
Page 1 of 1