Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Aarons Application Vote_lcapAarons Application Voting_barAarons Application Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Aarons Application Vote_lcapAarons Application Voting_barAarons Application Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Aarons Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Force0fNemesis

Force0fNemesis

Aarons Application Empty
PostSubject: Aarons Application   Aarons Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Username: Force0fNemesis

Sex: Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: None, other then kilahz.
If i get banned on Force0fNemesis

Times you useually log on/off: Depending on what days, most days i log on about 5:30 and log off about
4:00 am GMT.

Why do you want to be in the RP?: Because i love dragonball z.

How would it bennefit the RP?: Me being experienced, I make the roleplay very active and
scenes happen most of the time.

Do you desire a high power leval?: High enough, to defend myself.

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: No, but sometimes it is a bonus.

What is your prefered race?: Saiyan

What does Emote Role Play mean?:
Emote roleplay means to allow you and your opponent a fair fight, which includes
You being able to make attack contact with them and them being able to make attack
contact with you, it also encourages much more fun into the roleplaying, instead of being spam attacked
and dying instantly.

Give an example how you would rp with someone:
Id allow emote roleplay, letting them hit me and me attacking back to make a good fair fight.

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL:
Saiyan: Powerlevel: 6.5 Million

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?:
My roleplay overall is dramatised and realistic, I allow emote and
absolutely hate spam.

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?:
My type speed is 92 wpm.

How much of DBZ have you watched?:
(Every episode.)

Why do you roleplay?:
I roleplay because, i was brought into roleplaying along time ago.
And it became a habbit ever since.

Why would you roleplay in dbz?:
Because i absolutely love dragonball z

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: A long fight scene, with alot of emote and description to
Encourage drama into the roleplay.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?:
I have myspace and facebook, but i do not give out to
Friends on habbo.

If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react:

Reffreals:
Any experienced habbo roleplayer.

Back to top Go down

Aarons Application
Page 1 of 1