Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Jonathan's Application. Vote_lcapJonathan's Application. Voting_barJonathan's Application. Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Jonathan's Application. Vote_lcapJonathan's Application. Voting_barJonathan's Application. Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Jonathan's Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonathan

Jonathan's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Jonathan's Application.   Jonathan's Application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:16 am

Jonathan. wrote:
Username: Ronnoc7

Sex: Male.

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: None.

Times you useually log on/off: Anytime of the day/night, depending on my class schedule.

Why do you want to be in the RP?: Other RP's I'm currerntly in are failing, so joining an active RP where I could be productive would be nice.

How would it bennefit the RP?: By being active. What else can I possibly do?

Do you desire a high power level?: Couldn't care less.. Just want to RP.

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: Depends on who you're fighting.

What is your prefered race?: Saiyans or Androids.

What does Emote Role Play mean?: Using a descriptive-based roleplaying style where the contenders allow each other to decide the outcome of their opponents attacks/movements.

Give an example how you would rp with someone: (Battle Wise)
-Shifting into a fighting-stance here, I would move ki into my feet-
-While doing this, I would disperse, leaving nothing but an after image of myself behind-
-As I would move my body behind you, I would slam my knee into your back here-
-Upon contact, your back would begin to skin inward here now-
-Etc-
-Etc-
-Etc-

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL: Nope!

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?: 8/10
On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?: 5/10

How much of DBZ have you watched?: The whole series, including movies.

Why do you roleplay?: Been RP'ing on Habbo since '05. Helps pass the time.

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: To stay active in the RP'ing community.

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: A scene that doesn't lead to instant fighting and where people can play the actual part of their character and not just some power-hungry fag.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?: Not anymore.

If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react: Move on and find another RP, I suppose.

Reffreals: Anybody in USNRPG, BRP and some SWRP.

Back to top Go down

Jonathan's Application.
Page 1 of 1