Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Ronnoc's Application Vote_lcapRonnoc's Application Voting_barRonnoc's Application Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Ronnoc's Application Vote_lcapRonnoc's Application Voting_barRonnoc's Application Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Ronnoc's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronnoc7

Ronnoc's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ronnoc's Application   Ronnoc's Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:22 am

Username: Ronnoc7

Sex: Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: None

Times you useually log on/off: Come In Around 3:30/4:00 And Log off around 9:00

Why do you want to be in the RP?: Well, I Have Been Watching Alot Of Dragonball/z And Its Really Grown On Me, And I'm Also An Experienced Rper, So It Fits Nicely

How would it bennefit the RP?: Well, I Would Emote Like The Rules Say So I Wouldn't Be A Bother

Do you desire a high power level?: Not Really, I Mean, Having A Higher Power Level Would Be Nice, But I Just Focus On The Rp,

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: Not Really

What is your prefered race?: Well Saiyans/Half Saiyans Are Quite Awesome..But I'm Also Liking Nameks...So Its A Mix Between them

What does Emote Role Play mean?: Emote Rp Is Using Full Barred Descriptive Rp Lines, And Giving The Opponent A Chance To Attack You Or Dodge Attacks,

Give an example how you would rp with someone: (Battle Wise)
-I Stare Into the eyes of my enemy waiting for him to launch an attack at me-
-He launches an attack-
-Due to his higher power level i get blasted down to the floor from the ki blast-
-I Then quickly recover and get to my feet, after this i swipe my hands to my head-
-I Then charge ki into my hands and i then throw my hands down in a swipe sending out a ki blast-
'Masenko' 'HA!'
(waits a while for him to dodge or not)
-The Blast His Him with extreame power seninng him grinding across the floor with huge force-

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL:
Name: Deirei
Race: Namekian
Estimated Power Level: Around 7000, Due To Being Trained And Only Being A Child

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?: 8/10
(10 being detailed full bars, 1 being 3 word spam with typos)

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?: 8/10

How much of DBZ have you watched?:
(Movies, DB DBZ DBGT, All episodes, only a few, Ect.) I've Watched All Of Dragon Ball, And I'm Currently Half Way Through Dragon Ball Z, d I'm also Starting to watch the movies as i go along in the series

Why do you roleplay?: Well Quite A While Ago I Got Onto Habbo With my Friends From School, When they left i was still into it, i got into roleplay, and i worked up from a noob to an alright rper, and now i just love to rp, i've met many friends in the virtual roleplaying world of habbo, and i enjoy roleplaying with them

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: Because Its Grown On Me, And I Had Been Looking for A DBZ Rp for ages, then this Pops Up after my time away from habbo, and i love it here already x3

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: Dramatic Rivalry That Evolves Up To An Epic Battle Of Destruction.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?:
(if so please state it's adress, this is for personal reasons, being able to get a better adaption of what type of person you are.)

If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react: Well, If I'm Not Accepted thats your choice, i'll be fine.

Reffreals: Joshet, ViolatedPigs, Eirith-, Force0Nemesis, (Only People I Really Bother To Rp With Me x3)
(Other habbos that i can ask on how well of a roleplayer you are, as well as your manners.)
Back to top Go down

Ronnoc's Application
Page 1 of 1