Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Trunks ; Saiyan. Vote_lcapTrunks ; Saiyan. Voting_barTrunks ; Saiyan. Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Trunks ; Saiyan.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jae

Trunks ; Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Trunks ; Saiyan.   Trunks ; Saiyan. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:49 am

Trunks ; Saiyan. Ranidssjp

"I take it you are here to fight me?"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trunks was a Saiyan male and descendant of Trunks, thus making him Royalty within the Saiyans, although very few know that. Trunks is the father of Razin and the son of Ranixix.
Trunks ; Saiyan. Ssj
Trunks in his Super Saiyan form
Back to top Go down

Trunks ; Saiyan.
Page 1 of 1