Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Vote_lcap  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Voting_bar  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Vote_rcap 
USMP2
  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Vote_lcap  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Voting_bar  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

[ [ The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StraightKiller

[  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Empty
PostSubject: [ [ The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]      [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:03 am

I am the borther of Royce-Jaru {WackMc} and also the brother of Iai Jaru {-UltimateRush} I also, have one more son

Dante-Jaru {-EJ.}

Height: 5 foot 8 {Alari}

Twisted Evil Skills!: Kamehameha, After Image Technique, Flying, Fusion Dance, Poke,Psychokenesis

I spend most of my time Training to be sothing strong. {Super Saiyan.}
I once lived with my father, he trained me everything I know about arts, sadly he died when I was 15, I now use all the skills I have been taught, I do not
choose to fight, I will only fight when needed. About 10 years later, after he had fought "Android 800,And Android 452" I some how went into a Kaio Ken form, well they STILL beat me... then I wen't into a SSJ1 form
Could this be a Gift.. from G.O.D...'? {I have only mastered SSJ1}
Lessons: Karate, Kon-Fu, Kaio Ken x5

PowerLevel: 300,000 {Not charged} 320,000 {Charged Up}, 600,000
{Kaio-Ken.} {REMEMBER: Kaio Ken multiplies your maxium PL by 2 {for me} So I don't wanna go to up,up,up there.}

Equipment: Scouter, Saiyan Armor.

Appearance:   [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Images17

Kaio Ken Form:  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Images19

Super Saiyan:
  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Images20

Super Saiyan 2:
  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Images21

Super Saiyan 3:   [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Images28 {I know he has clothes, it's just showing my facial appearance, and what it would
be like if I was a SSJ

Super Saiyan 4:  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Images22

What I think about Naruto?:  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Images29

, I AM ALSO NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE SONS![url=  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Images29]  [  [        The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]  Images29[/url]
Back to top Go down

[ [ The SAIYAN "Alari-Jaru" ] ]
Page 1 of 1