Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Vote_lcapOfficial Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Voting_barOfficial Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Vote_lcapOfficial Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Voting_barOfficial Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.

Go down 
+4
Elliot
Josh
Jai Jaru
SilentPanic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentPanic

Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Empty
PostSubject: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 pm

NO MORE SAIYANS, OR HALF SAIYANS ! EVEN IF YOU ASK SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PARENT, NO MORE ! IF WE SEE YOU, YOU'LL BE BANNED !

Djmac3000 is banned for godmodding his level to one million, lying to a moderator, arguing to a moderator, and spam in main room.
If you see !kidsshadowz! have Saiyan in his motto , he is voided. He will be instantly banned and put on ignore.
If you see noel207 kid have Saiyan in his motto, he is voided. He will be instantly banned and put on ignore.
If you see joshua3150 have Saiyan in his motto, he is voided. He will be instantly banned and put on ignore.

* Saiyan's *

USMP2
snopeeman
WackMC
Force0fNemesis
Demorta
bazoo90
ViolatedPigs,
Eirith
Owen-Garcia
Alex2602

* Half Saiyan's *

Peter-Adair
PhilexJones
alex6443
-UltimateRush
Physocimtic
Michaelio
spillnhaterade
Joshet
-EJ.

* Power Levels *

Only person who can spike their power level basically to one million is Force0fNemesis. Think it's unfair and or Godmod ? Well it's not, due to him reaching SSJ1 and only being the one allowed to hit SSJ1.

I'd recomend keeping humans power levels in the one hundreds - five thousands if untrained. Trained I'd say five thousand - twenty thousand.
I'd recomend keeping Half Saiyan's power levels somewhat between twenty thousand - fifty thousand.
Finally, for the Saiyan's I'd recomend fifty thousand - eighty thousand.
Maximum power level at the moment for non Super Saiyan's is: 700k. ( this is highly unlikely by the way )

* Concern *

There is some confusion in this roleplay, so here it is. If you are a Saiyan in motto it should say Saiyan. You can have Kid Saiyan, or whatever. If you are Half Saiyan, you need that in your motto. People are putting Kid Saiyan, when you are a Half Saiyan. You can have: Kid Half Saiyan. Also, Kaio-Ken can not be learned unless taught by a Kai, right now there is one I think, so I will know if you are faking training. For the roleplays sake I ask that Force0fNemesis does not teach anymore people the Kaio-Ken! Izanagii Is not a Kai, he is voided as one.

( If you are a Saiyan and or Half Saiyan and I forgot you, reply your habbo name and what you are ! )

Last edited by SilentPanic on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilentPanic

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 pm

* Revoked From Saiyan and or Half Saiyan *

Chris-Mercer,
Aricin,
.:JaeJae:.,
Samerightshark,
Jazz?!,
Cisero-Verigi,
Jax-Kanos

Last edited by SilentPanic on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jai Jaru

Jai Jaru

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:10 pm

SilentPanic wrote:

Chris-Mercer,
Aricin,
Owen-Garcia,
Samerightshark,
Jazz?!,
Cisero-Verigi,
Jax-Kanos
Well thats stupid actually, because there are NO evil saiyans in this rp, which makes all saiyans fail in the first place, and even with the storyline, Saiyans are warriors, 85% of them are fucking evil......There is no reason why you all have 60 good saiyans and no evil ones. I was the only evil one. The rest of you are pitiful at playing a saiyan. But whatever. Im guessing you all won't let me be one due to my roleplay and you think im a noob, but the truth is half of you haven't seen me roleplay as a saiyan, i think someone else should be cut rather than me.
Back to top Go down
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:28 pm

SilentPanic wrote:
NO MORE SAIYANS, OR HALF SAIYANS ! EVEN IF YOU ASK SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PARENT, NO MORE ! IF WE SEE YOU, YOU'LL BE BANNED !

If you see !kidsshadowz! have Saiyan in his motto , he is voided. He will be instantly banned and put on ignore.
If you see noel207 kid have Saiyan in his motto, he is voided. He will be instantly banned and put on ignore.
If you see joshua3150 have Saiyan in his motto, he is voided. He will be instantly banned and put on ignore.

* Saiyan's *

snopeeman
brad-wradwight [something like that you knwo who I mean]
Force0fNemesis
Demorta
ViolatedPigs,
Eirith
Owen-Garcia
Alex2602

* Half Saiyan's *

Peter-Adair
PhilexJones
alex6443
-UltimateRush
Joshet
-EJ.

* Power Levels *

Only person who can spike their power level basically to one million is Force0fNemesis. Think it's unfair and or Godmod ? Well it's not, due to him reaching SSJ1 and only being the one allowed to hit SSJ1.

I'd recomend keeping humans power levels in the one hundreds - five thousands if untrained. Trained I'd say five thousand - twenty thousand.
I'd recomend keeping Half Saiyan's power levels somewhat between twenty thousand - fifty thousand.
Finally, for the Saiyan's I'd recomend fifty thousand - eighty thousand.
Maximum power level at the moment for non Super Saiyan's is: 650k. ( this is highly unlikely by the way )

* Concern *

There is some confusion in this roleplay, so here it is. If you are a Saiyan in motto it should say Saiyan. You can have Kid Saiyan, or whatever. If you are Half Saiyan, you need that in your motto. People are putting Kid Saiyan, when you are a Half Saiyan. You can have: Kid Half Saiyan. Also, Kaio-Ken can not be learned unless taught by a Kai, right now there is one I think, so I will know if you are faking training. For the roleplays sake I ask that Force0fNemesis does not teach anymore people the Kaio-Ken! Izanagii Is not a Kai, he is voided as one.

( If you are a Saiyan and or Half Saiyan and I forgot you, reply your habbo name and what you are ! )

I believe this is the remaining Saiyans/ Half saiyans
Back to top Go down
Elliot

Elliot

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:04 am

SilentPanic wrote:

Chris-Mercer,
Aricin,
Owen-Garcia,
Samerightshark,
Jazz?!,
Cisero-Verigi,
Jax-Kanos

- Elliot90rn0s
Back to top Go down
SilentPanic

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:41 pm

mark626, Joshet, Eirith-, and I, Demorta agreed on this. Please do not complain since we have had enough of this. I am sorry, this might be unfair but it is official.
Back to top Go down
USMP2

USMP2

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:19 pm

SilentPanic wrote:
[center]NO MORE SAIYANS, OR HALF SAIYANS ! EVEN IF YOU ASK SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PARENT, NO MORE ! IF WE SEE YOU, YOU'LL BE BANNED !

* Saiyan's *

snopeeman
WackMC
Force0fNemesis
Demorta
bazoo90
ViolatedPigs,
Eirith
Owen-Garcia
Alex2602

mark gave me sayian.
Back to top Go down
Aricin

Aricin

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
USMP2

USMP2

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:10 am

Aricin wrote:
Bullshit.
Not really, ask Mark instead of using your mediocre assumption skills.
Back to top Go down
SilentPanic

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Aricin stop being jealous since you were revoked, and a good roleplayer legally got Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Aricin

Aricin

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:11 pm

SilentPanic wrote:
Aricin stop being jealous since you were revoked, and a good roleplayer legally got Saiyan.
Umad Noah?
And I've talked with him about it "usmp2," even though it's fair game, I can disagree?
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:07 am

How about bio androids? They can suck peoples power levels and take it all in for themselves... What if they suck a saiyan in SSJ1 form? What should there maximum powerlevel be?
Back to top Go down
USMP2

USMP2

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Anthony wrote:
How about bio androids? They can suck peoples power levels and take it all in for themselves... What if they suck a saiyan in SSJ1 form? What should there maximum powerlevel be?
Depends on the power levels of the saiyan and the biodroid. Im not positive on exactly what you do to get the new power level but im sure and of the other staff would be glad to help you
Back to top Go down
SilentPanic

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:28 pm

* Power Level Updates *

(Must be trained)
Kaio-Ken x1: 50k - 400k
Kaio-Ken x2: 60k - 450k
Kaio-Ken x3: 70k - 500k
Kaio-Ken x4: 80k - 500k
Kaio-Ken x5: 90k - 500k
Kaio-Ken x6: 100k - 550k
Kaio-Ken x7: 110k - 600k
Kaio-Ken x8: 120k - 820k
Kaio-Ken x9: 130k - 830k
Kaio-Ken x10: 150k - 850k

False Super Saiyan: 100k - 800k ( Must ask )
False Super Saiyan-Jin: 100k - 1m ( Must ask )
Saiyan Fusion (Only two people can fuse): Add both of the power levels up, then add 100k. (Each PL must be under 500k to attempt!)
Back to top Go down
durpa

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:30 pm

SilentPanic wrote:
* Power Level Updates *

(Must be trained)
Kaio-Ken x1: 50k - 400k
Kaio-Ken x2: 60k - 450k
Kaio-Ken x3: 70k - 500k
Kaio-Ken x4: 80k - 500k
Kaio-Ken x5: 90k - 500k
Kaio-Ken x6: 100k - 550k
Kaio-Ken x7: 110k - 600k
Kaio-Ken x8: 120k - 820k
Kaio-Ken x9: 130k - 830k
Kaio-Ken x10: 150k - 850k

False Super Saiyan: 100k - 800k ( Must ask )
False Super Saiyan-Jin: 100k - 1m ( Must ask )
Saiyan Fusion (Only two people can fuse): Add both of the power levels up, then add 100k. (Each PL must be under 500k to attempt!)

Thank you Smile I needed that
Back to top Go down
SilentPanic

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:54 am

* Staff *

Owner of the Roleplay:
mark626

Head Administrator's:
snopeeman,
Joshet,
-Mayhem:

Moderator's:
Demorta,
USMP2,
Peter-Adair,
starfox334,
Ienzu,
elliot90rn0s.us
zachhawkins1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.   Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Saiyan, Half Saiyan, Power Level, and Void / Banned List.
Page 1 of 1