Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
[ Saiyan Trials ] Vote_lcap[ Saiyan Trials ] Voting_bar[ Saiyan Trials ] Vote_rcap 
USMP2
[ Saiyan Trials ] Vote_lcap[ Saiyan Trials ] Voting_bar[ Saiyan Trials ] Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

[ Saiyan Trials ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentPanic

[ Saiyan Trials ] Empty
PostSubject: [ Saiyan Trials ]   [ Saiyan Trials ] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:49 pm

There is currently no official trials so I thought I'd give a suggestion of how it should be like (template).
I think the person(s) who want to trial have to be a member of the roleplay atleast have five days of ooc training.
Also they must be good sceners, and decent speed to roleplay.

With those requirements come the writing part of the trials, like basic questions of DBZ history.
I think they shouldn't be extremely hard, but normal decent questions.

Finally, comes the roleplay section of the trials.
For this part the person(s) should go through an extent of performance which is supervised by an Admin, Mod, or the Owner.
If passing all the training and difficulties through the trials comes the council.
A Saiyan should say if he is in or not, for the well-beings sake.

Thanks,
Demorta
Back to top Go down

[ Saiyan Trials ]
Page 1 of 1