Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Aricin's application Vote_lcapAricin's application Voting_barAricin's application Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Aricin's application Vote_lcapAricin's application Voting_barAricin's application Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Aricin's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aricin

Aricin

Aricin's application Empty
PostSubject: Aricin's application   Aricin's application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Username: Aricin

Sex: Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: Possibly hotpolar666 if I were to be banned on Aricin

Times you useually log on/off: I usually log on around 4:00 PM or 9 PM, and log off at either 5:30 PM or 11:30 PM

Why do you want to be in the RP?: I've really been searching through other rp's and this one has really stricken me as impressive. I really want to stay at this rp, and go through the experience of joining a private roleplay.
How would it bennefit the RP?: Privatizing the rp will not do anything good, if that's the question you're asking, I mean, come on, a dbz rp is perfect for new players, especially who are new to rp, they can have fun, and they'll decide if they want to stay or not.
Do you desire a high power leval?: No.

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: No, especially if the rp is emote.

What is your prefered race?: Saiyan or Bio Android

What does Emote Role Play mean?: Emote roleplay usually means letting a battle take place, not a total spam war, it also may include movement and longer lines.

Give an example how you would rp with someone:
Me : -my body, obscure at first, is started to be noticed more and more by your eye-
Friend : -my eyes look up to you, and I immediately notice that you're a foe race-
Me : -i look to you preparing to start a battle, but shake my head in dissapointment-
So, you are looking for a fight, I think you can make a better decision.
Friend : Heh, I can make a better decision by killing you right now.
Me : Good luck -my body teleports straight behind you as the battle begins-
Friend : Huh?
Me : -I launch a punch directly at your jawline-
Friend : -My hand outstretches to grab your moving fist, and i start to crack it to the side-
Me : -I feel the light jolt of pain forming through my arm, and pull you into me-
-sending a ki blast directly into your sternum with this movement-
Friend : -I redirect the ki blast with a hand movement, and throw you off into a building-
Me : -i send a ki wall behind me, and my body bounces off of it-
Friend : -i send a ki blast rocketing into your cheest, and you fly away from the area-
Me : -i take the attack head on, but send a launch of ki at you aswell-
Friend : -it hits me directly in the chest, and I fall into the ground-
Me : -my body seems to have taken too much damage from your last blow, and I fall to the ground-

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL: Bio Android, 10,003 PL

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?:

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?: 7

How much of DBZ have you watched?: Every single dbz episode, and I also like the manga
Why do you roleplay?: It allows me to calm down, and meet some new friends over the internet.

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: To bring back my times watching them as a kid, and to have fun with some of my new fellow DBZ fans.
What's the best type of scene in your opini
on?: A scene that has tons of dialogue, tons of rising action, and a very good climax.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?:
Facebook : Aricin Brekke, MSN puresynch@hotmail.com
If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react: I would be quite mad, because I have been part of this rp only a bit of time, and I'm already very interested in it. I would probably get over it after like 5 days, and complain to some of my other friends who were accepted into it.

Reffreals:
Force0fnemesis, RationalLunacy, Ima.n00b
Back to top Go down

Aricin's application
Page 1 of 1