Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
FatalWhizperz's Application! Vote_lcapFatalWhizperz's Application! Voting_barFatalWhizperz's Application! Vote_rcap 
USMP2
FatalWhizperz's Application! Vote_lcapFatalWhizperz's Application! Voting_barFatalWhizperz's Application! Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

FatalWhizperz's Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Namekianz

FatalWhizperz's Application! Empty
PostSubject: FatalWhizperz's Application!   FatalWhizperz's Application! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:26 pm

Username:FatalWhizperz

Sex: Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: Luke-Norman, MetricKevin,

Times you useually log on/off: Is on from Tuesday to Sunday.

Why do you want to be in the RP?: There is no other DBZ Roleplay ATM and this the best manged one since.

How would it bennefit the RP?: I'm the current Namekian Emperor and I do not allow noobs to join the race.

Do you desire a high power level?: I could have the weakest Power Level in the Rp. But to tell the truth, I want a high power Level.

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: Heck no, I could Rp with 58 P'l minimum.

What is your prefered race?: Namekian.

What does Emote Role Play mean?: It means before you press the enter key that there is no mistakes and if you are attacking, you let your opponent decide if it hits.
Give an example how you would rp with someone: *Charges my ki with an almighty roar*
*Sending it down towards my hands*
*Releasing a small ki ball*
(If hits) *You get hurt at impact but not much*
(If Miss) *The ball crashes to the ground leaving a crater*

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL:
Namekian - 500,000 P'l (If not beleived ask F0rceOfNemisis

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?: 9.
On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?: 8

How much of DBZ have you watched?: Every episode excepting the last in the GT series

Why do you roleplay?: I enjoy portraying a character

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: One of my favorite roleplays, and I'm great at it.

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: A fighting scene.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?: Yep. Charlie Brown on Facebook
If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react:
I'll probally be upset, but will not be that mad.

Reffreals:Have never been banned from any Rp(Other habbos that i can ask on how well of a roleplayer you are, as well as your manners.)

Back to top Go down
USMP2

USMP2

PostSubject: Re: FatalWhizperz's Application!   FatalWhizperz's Application! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Namekianz wrote:
Username:FatalWhizperz

Sex: Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: Luke-Norman, MetricKevin,

Times you useually log on/off: Is on from Tuesday to Sunday.

Why do you want to be in the RP?: There is no other DBZ Roleplay ATM and this the best manged one since.

How would it bennefit the RP?: I'm the current Namekian Emperor and I do not allow noobs to join the race.

Do you desire a high power level?: I could have the weakest Power Level in the Rp. But to tell the truth, I want a high power Level.

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: Heck no, I could Rp with 58 P'l minimum.

What is your prefered race?: Namekian.

What does Emote Role Play mean?: It means before you press the enter key that there is no mistakes and if you are attacking, you let your opponent decide if it hits.
Give an example how you would rp with someone: *Charges my ki with an almighty roar*
*Sending it down towards my hands*
*Releasing a small ki ball*
(If hits) *You get hurt at impact but not much*
(If Miss) *The ball crashes to the ground leaving a crater*

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL:

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?: 9.
On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?: 8

How much of DBZ have you watched?: Every episode excepting the last in the GT series

Why do you roleplay?: I enjoy portraying a character

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: One of my favorite roleplays, and I'm great at it.

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: A fighting scene.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?: Yep. Charlie Brown on Facebook
If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react:
I'll probally be upset, but will not be that mad.

Reffreals:Have never been banned from any Rp(Other habbos that i can ask on how well of a roleplayer you are, as well as your manners.)

Lower your powerlevel force no longer is at the rpg
Back to top Go down
-Mayhem:

PostSubject: Re: FatalWhizperz's Application!   FatalWhizperz's Application! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:27 am

Namekianz wrote:

Yeah lower your powerlevel, and noone listens to nemesis anymore, he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FatalWhizperz's Application!   FatalWhizperz's Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FatalWhizperz's Application!
Page 1 of 1