Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Rebel Application. Vote_lcapRebel Application. Voting_barRebel Application. Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Rebel Application. Vote_lcapRebel Application. Voting_barRebel Application. Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Rebel Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Rebellious?

Rebel Application. Empty
PostSubject: Rebel Application.   Rebel Application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:44 am

Username: -Rebellious?

Sex: Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: Yarblekable (Unlikley)

Times you useually log on/off: I usually come on after school four o'clock GMT time.
And normally go to bed between eight and nine. I might have break imbetween. Weekends are random.

Why do you want to be in the RP?: I love dragon ball, it was my life when i was younger.

How would it bennefit the RP?: I am a skilled scener and emoter, even if i am not a outstandingly quicker typer.

Do you desire a high power level?: A high power level would benefit my roleplay style, I would like to win a scene once in a while.

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: It is not needed no. If you can roleplay, it should be easy to play the style of a week person.

What is your prefered race?: I prepher the Saiyans and Kai's. I like Changelings, but I am fine with being just a Namek.

What does Emote Role Play mean?: Emote style roleplay is not just typing your lines as quick as possible hoping to "Ram the brain" Or whatever. Its where you put emotinal states and physical states of your roleplay into your typing. Also - It might include speach, betrayal. Or fullbars.

Give an example how you would rp with someone: A scene - I would act rather arogantly, trying to impress the person. And then, try to win them as my friend If my character dicides the person is worth the time. If it was a fight, It would be the basic, -As i send my hand into a clentch- -Thusly sending it toward your lower gut- -As the blow rams up into your gut- -It would take the wind out of you, -
Ect.

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL: Urm, my current character is A namek. He is a week, and powerlevel is around 400-600

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?:
(10 being detailed full bars, 1 being 3 word spam with typos)
I would say on occasion I can handel 10, I will never drop below 5-4 words. Unless having a spam fight.
On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?:
I'm about 70 WPM, But I guess thats about 6-7?

How much of DBZ have you watched?:
(Movies, DB DBZ DBGT, All episodes, only a few, Ect.)
I've watched all DB and DBZ and a few Episodes of DBGT.

Why do you roleplay?:
I like to pretend I have super powers.

Why would you roleplay in dbz?:
Because the characters are powerful, and it makes me as a person feal powerful.

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?:
A emote scene between two greatest enimies, and a love one getting killed ;'(.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?:
(if so please state it's adress, this is for personal reasons, being able to get a better adaption of what type of person you are.)
No, I don't think I'll list this publicly online.

If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react:
I would be a bit dissapointed. But I would just join a different roleplay.

Reffreals: None.
(Other habbos that i can ask on how well of a roleplayer you are, as well as your manners.)

Back to top Go down
-Mayhem:

Rebel Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel Application.   Rebel Application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:12 am

-Rebellious? wrote:

Why do you roleplay?:
I like to pretend I have super powers.

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?:
A emote scene between two greatest enimies, and a love one getting killed ;'(.

Just for these two things, i gained alot of respect for you. I think you are in.
Back to top Go down

Rebel Application.
Page 1 of 1