Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
Fourm Roleplay Sign-up Vote_lcapFourm Roleplay Sign-up Voting_barFourm Roleplay Sign-up Vote_rcap 
USMP2
Fourm Roleplay Sign-up Vote_lcapFourm Roleplay Sign-up Voting_barFourm Roleplay Sign-up Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

Fourm Roleplay Sign-up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I.Poke.U@

Fourm Roleplay Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Fourm Roleplay Sign-up   Fourm Roleplay Sign-up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Username:I.Poke.U@

Sex:Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp:K3FlashTX

Times you useually log on/off: 2:00 pm - 12:00pm (English Time)

Why do you want to be in the RP?: Cuse I Like DBZ XD

How would it bennefit the RP?: Erm i don't realy know i guess i will be 1 more person to make it popular

Do you desire a high power leval?: not rly i just want to become a good rper and have fun XD

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: Erm Not Rly Sure But I Hope Not

What is your prefered race?: Human

What does Emote Role Play mean?: Is It Likte Emotinal Role Play Like Wat U Wuld Actually Do In Real life i It Happened??

Give an example how you would rp with someone: well i am not sure cuse there are some diffrent ways to rp but i guess getting a story or like a dventure or sumthing im not sure

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL: No

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?: not sure haven't done it yet but if i try maybe 5
(10 being detailed full bars, 1 being 3 word spam with typos)

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?: erm id say 6

How much of DBZ have you watched?: only a few cuse i just got into it
(Movies, DB DBZ DBGT, All episodes, only a few, Ect.)

Why do you roleplay?: cuse its fun and its a way to actually be there

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: cuse im starting to like DBZ loads and it might be fun

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: erm like a massive fight thats 1 on 1 and one guy gets beaten up then unlocks this screct power and does a awsome comeback i guess

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?: yes i do: Jack Forrest, From Southam college
(if so please state it's adress, this is for personal reasons, being able to get a better adaption of what type of person you are.)

If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react: i guess i wuld be cool with it

Reffreals: none cuse like i said i haven't rped yet
(Other habbos that i can ask on how well of a roleplayer you are, as well as your manners.)

Back to top Go down
-Mayhem:

Fourm Roleplay Sign-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourm Roleplay Sign-up   Fourm Roleplay Sign-up Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:33 pm

I.Poke.U@ wrote:
Username:I.Poke.U@

Sex:Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp:K3FlashTX

Times you useually log on/off: 2:00 pm - 12:00pm (English Time)

Why do you want to be in the RP?: Cuse I Like DBZ XD

How would it bennefit the RP?: Erm i don't realy know i guess i will be 1 more person to make it popular

Do you desire a high power leval?: not rly i just want to become a good rper and have fun XD

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: Erm Not Rly Sure But I Hope Not

What is your prefered race?: Human

What does Emote Role Play mean?: Is It Likte Emotinal Role Play Like Wat U Wuld Actually Do In Real life i It Happened??

Give an example how you would rp with someone: well i am not sure cuse there are some diffrent ways to rp but i guess getting a story or like a dventure or sumthing im not sure

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL: No

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?: not sure haven't done it yet but if i try maybe 5
(10 being detailed full bars, 1 being 3 word spam with typos)

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?: erm id say 6

How much of DBZ have you watched?: only a few cuse i just got into it
(Movies, DB DBZ DBGT, All episodes, only a few, Ect.)

Why do you roleplay?: cuse its fun and its a way to actually be there

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: cuse im starting to like DBZ loads and it might be fun

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: erm like a massive fight thats 1 on 1 and one guy gets beaten up then unlocks this screct power and does a awsome comeback i guess

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?: yes i do: Jack Forrest, From Southam college
(if so please state it's adress, this is for personal reasons, being able to get a better adaption of what type of person you are.)

If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react: i guess i wuld be cool with it

Reffreals: none cuse like i said i haven't rped yet
(Other habbos that i can ask on how well of a roleplayer you are, as well as your manners.)

After seeing him show me how he rp's i will allow him to rp with us. He just needs to learn the basics, and i take up the responsibility for it. -Mayhem:
Back to top Go down

Fourm Roleplay Sign-up
Page 1 of 1