Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
My roleplay application for the private roleplay! Vote_lcapMy roleplay application for the private roleplay! Voting_barMy roleplay application for the private roleplay! Vote_rcap 
USMP2
My roleplay application for the private roleplay! Vote_lcapMy roleplay application for the private roleplay! Voting_barMy roleplay application for the private roleplay! Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

My roleplay application for the private roleplay!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EskimoPenguins

My roleplay application for the private roleplay! Empty
PostSubject: My roleplay application for the private roleplay!   My roleplay application for the private roleplay! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Username: EskimoPengins

Sex: Male

Other Accounts you may use while in the rp: I'll just use this one or maybe some others one's like lLucian.

Times you useually log on/off: It depends, but im active.

Why do you want to be in the RP?: DBZ is one of my favorite roleplays and television shows of all time.

How would it bennefit the RP?: I'm a great roleplayer, and I know how to act correctly.

Do you desire a high power leval?: High power levels are not about roleplay, It's because scening having a good time and stuff.

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP?: No.

What is your prefered race?: Namekian but I do like Sayians and Half-Sayians

What does Emote Role Play mean?: Emote role play is not when you spam roleplay, It's when you take your time and let the other player respond rather than Powergaming there actions.

Give an example how you would rp with someone:
I cannot give an exact example but I would greet them, get to know them and shit. Not randomly start dueling them and training you know?

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL:
Namekian -- 6,000PL

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP?: 9, All my friends as other people I have roleplayed with say I'm great at roleplaying.
(10 being detailed full bars, 1 being 3 word spam with typos)

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed?: 10, I type 125 WPM.

How much of DBZ have you watched?: Every episode beside's Dragon Ball GT.
(Movies, DB DBZ DBGT, All episodes, only a few, Ect.)

Why do you roleplay?: It's interesting to me, and it's fun.

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: One of my favorite roleplays, and I'm great at it.

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: It depends what type of mood my character is in.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?: Yes -- Lucian Hinton is my name on fbook.
(if so please state it's adress, this is for personal reasons, being able to get a better adaption of what type of person you are.)

If you arn't chosen please give a realistic example of how you will react:
I'll just be mature about it, and pm an admin why wasn't I accepted.

Reffreals:
Haven't roleplayed with that many people
Ask Eirith-
and Wireless how my roleplay is.
(Other habbos that i can ask on how well of a roleplayer you are, as well as your manners.)

Back to top Go down

My roleplay application for the private roleplay!
Page 1 of 1