Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD
[ [ [ [ [ [ Alari-Jaru's {AKA Brandon's} APPLICATION ] ] ] ]  Vote_lcap[ [ [ [ [ [ Alari-Jaru's {AKA Brandon's} APPLICATION ] ] ] ]  Voting_bar[ [ [ [ [ [ Alari-Jaru's {AKA Brandon's} APPLICATION ] ] ] ]  Vote_rcap 
USMP2
[ [ [ [ [ [ Alari-Jaru's {AKA Brandon's} APPLICATION ] ] ] ]  Vote_lcap[ [ [ [ [ [ Alari-Jaru's {AKA Brandon's} APPLICATION ] ] ] ]  Voting_bar[ [ [ [ [ [ Alari-Jaru's {AKA Brandon's} APPLICATION ] ] ] ]  Vote_rcap 
Aricin
SilentPanic
Force0fNemesis
Josh
Buhjeezus
-Mayhem:
-EJ.
StraightKiller

[ [ [ [ [ [ Alari-Jaru's {AKA Brandon's} APPLICATION ] ] ] ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StraightKiller

[ [ [ [ [ [ Alari-Jaru's {AKA Brandon's} APPLICATION ] ] ] ]  Empty
PostSubject: [ [ [ [ [ [ Alari-Jaru's {AKA Brandon's} APPLICATION ] ] ] ]    [ [ [ [ [ [ Alari-Jaru's {AKA Brandon's} APPLICATION ] ] ] ]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:15 pm

UserName: Bradrick-Wright {AKA: Brandon}

Sex: Male

Other Account I might use in this rp: DeSean-Reshane, leatherface800.

Times I useually log on?: 3:00-4:30 , then 8:00-10:00 {Sometimes}, Weekends: {As long as I can stay on}

Why do you want to be in the RP?: Because D.B.Z is my favorite anime, and I think it will be fun to act it out in a RPG version.

Do you desire a high power level: I am willing to earn a HIGH power level. {I don't care of them that much either though}

Do you think that a high power leval is required to rp in a DBZ RP: Yes, because if there was a Human and a Saiyan, most likely the saiyan would win, but if the human knew how to "rp" better, he would most likely win.
But this is emote rp so it might change.
What is your prefered race: Saiyan {Or Changeling.}

What does Emote Role Play mean?: It means not to spam your apponent and you dodge, he dodges, you hit, he hits,

Give an example how you would rp with someone: I would first ask them to scene, if they do not agree I won't random them or anything, IF they agree.. I will just act it how of how it follows along.

Do you currently already have a character, if so please state their race and an estimation of their PL: Yes, Alari-Jaru
a "Saiyan" with a estimate of 300k PL

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your RP: 9

On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your typing speed: 8 1/2

How much of DBZ have you watched?: about four or five episodes I haven't watched yet.

Why do you roleplay?: I like to have fun and express myself to do RPG.

Why would you roleplay in dbz?: Because, it is my favorite RPG.

What's the best type of scene in your opinion?: I like to have action scenes, with straight EMOTE and no complaining
It is very fun for me to do that.

Do you have a myspace/facebook/social site?: Yes I have one FB account {Due to personal reasons, I choose not to show my FB.}

Back to top Go down

[ [ [ [ [ [ Alari-Jaru's {AKA Brandon's} APPLICATION ] ] ] ]
Page 1 of 1