HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
WEWRFFD

USMP2

Aricin

SilentPanic

Force0fNemesis

Josh

Buhjeezus

-Mayhem:

-EJ.

StraightKiller

Share | 

Ojo-Kranka ()()()()()()()()()() Namekian.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EskimoPenguins

PostSubject: Ojo-Kranka ()()()()()()()()()() Namekian.   Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:51 pm

EskimoPenguins wrote:

TITLE: NAMEKIAN KING!

Habbo Name: EskimoPenguins

IC Name: Ojo-Kranka

Race: Namekian

POWER LEVEL: 550k

Skill [i.e. flight, moves etc]:
Ki blasts, Kranka Blast, also has many other attack varations that are unknown to the public.
History: There is not much known about Ojo-Kranka, very well. Ojo was sent here on a task to obtain information about the Humans, and to see if there was any Sayian life on Earth. Upon arrival Ojo began meeting many new people, forgetting about his task and what he began to come here. Due to Ojo being weak upon arrival, He has focused his task on getting stronger, training and making new friends a long the way. What will happen during the tale of Ojo-Kranka? Only time will tell, and what will happen during his time on Earth.

Last edited by EskimoPenguins on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EskimoPenguins

PostSubject: Re: Ojo-Kranka ()()()()()()()()()() Namekian.   Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Beast Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
USMP2

PostSubject: Re: Ojo-Kranka ()()()()()()()()()() Namekian.   Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:17 pm

EskimoPenguins wrote:
EskimoPenguins wrote:

TITLE: NAMEKIAN KING!

Habbo Name: EskimoPenguins

IC Name: Ojo-Kranka

Race: Namekian

POWER LEVEL: 750k

Skill [i.e. flight, moves etc]:
Ki blasts, Kranka Blast, also has many other attack varations that are unknown to the public.
History: There is not much known about Ojo-Kranka, very well. Ojo was sent here on a task to obtain information about the Humans, and to see if there was any Sayian life on Earth. Upon arrival Ojo began meeting many new people, forgetting about his task and what he began to come here. Due to Ojo being weak upon arrival, He has focused his task on getting stronger, training and making new friends a long the way. What will happen during the tale of Ojo-Kranka? Only time will tell, and what will happen during his time on Earth.

Owner said lower to 450k or deletion Powerlevel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojo-Kranka ()()()()()()()()()() Namekian.   

Back to top Go down

Ojo-Kranka ()()()()()()()()()() Namekian.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Biographies-
Jump to: